Caladon Raidprogress

GuildOx rankings

- Keep in mind guildox requires a certain amount of people in the guild with the respective kill. Progress shown here might not reflect the actual progress I'll be posting about. -

Montag, 22. November 2010

Lich King heroic

So far it's one of the greatest fights I've ever seen.

On our first try, I didn't really know what to expect. I mean, I read up on the tactic, the whole stuff about Shadow Traps and everything, we discussed where to run and just had the goal to play the first phase, die and then discuss the second and so on.

The first attempt was utter chaos. We died. Fast.
The most embarrassing thing for me was that Infest got completely out of control.

With a few more tries we got better. After 2 days with about 5 hours of trying we got the hang of phase 1 now and arrive in phase 2 most of the time.
Most of the time, because much to our annoyance our Shambling Horror Tank sometimes just goes poof like a damn balloon.
One or twohitted when one add goes below 20% and enrages or two adds frenzy at the same time.

We really need to get him to call out when one add goes below 20% and he can't stun *cough* so that we can give him pain suppression or guardian spirit.

At least I have Infest under control. At least until Phase 2 begins. What I am really concerned about is the damage on the val'kyrs. We need about 3 stuns to get her down to 50% before she reaches the edge and drops her target.
Currently our best shot is that our warlock gets picked up most of the time because it saves us damage on the val'kyr.

We had the Lich King to around 50% yesterday. That's actually pretty good I think. Only 10% more until the second phase transition and then only 30% more until we win the fight.
I think the second phase transition may be fairly hard because we have no heroism and go into phase 2 with one and a half Raging Spirits up.

I am thinking maybe our Mage should dps down the Spirits as well instead of taking care of the frostspheres - our Shadow Priest could handle that just as well.

I'm open to any more suggestions :)

Raid Setup is
Protection Paladin, Feral Druid
Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, Discipline Priest
Arcane Mage, Shadow Priest, Fury Warrior, Frost DK, Destruction Warlock

just write me a comment if you want to help

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen