Caladon Raidprogress

GuildOx rankings

- Keep in mind guildox requires a certain amount of people in the guild with the respective kill. Progress shown here might not reflect the actual progress I'll be posting about. -

Montag, 2. August 2010

Silly Paladin.

Xerian, the Warrior speaking.

Attacking me just after I left combat with a mob in Un'Goro Crater and am about half dead isn't very nice of you, little blood elf.

/lol'ing at me while we fight, you heal yourself and occasionally do some damage to me isn't very nice of you, either.

However.
Actually dying to my horrible warrior pvp skills merely seconds after you /lol and try to get off a heal, only to be shieldbashed, silenced and then killed by a 1k revenge crit is quite hilarious.

Should be an achievement, I think. Dying to my hands if I play a melee class.

Except if I am a heirloomed rogue. Insane killing machines these guys.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen