Caladon Raidprogress

GuildOx rankings

- Keep in mind guildox requires a certain amount of people in the guild with the respective kill. Progress shown here might not reflect the actual progress I'll be posting about. -

Dienstag, 21. September 2010

Beta, here I come

So, despite the fact that I actually gave up hoping I would get beta access, I participated in another of these little contests all over the internet.

Easy task: Count the zones that will be available in Azeroth (not including Northrend) in Cataclysm.

To whoever is interested: there will be 56 zones.

I answered right and I actually WON.


I was kinda speechless when I checked there today and saw that. However, as it would obviously be too easy to let me win and then give me my key without complications, their mailserver didn't work too well today.

Which means I have to wait a day longer. Which kinda sucks now that I know I COULD download the beta client, patch and then start testing.

Well. Patience was never one of my good traits.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen