Caladon Raidprogress

GuildOx rankings

- Keep in mind guildox requires a certain amount of people in the guild with the respective kill. Progress shown here might not reflect the actual progress I'll be posting about. -

Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2010

Pleasant Surprises

Since Patch 4.0.1 it seems like a lot of people here in Caladon are filled with new ambition.

In addition we got some new really good recruits who I absolutely hope will stay. From a personal viewpoint as well as the fact they are good players and fit into our raid very well.

As far as progress goes, we finally could defeat Professor Putricide on Sindragosa on Heroic mode.

After we finally had only these two left we had a few weeks in which we couldn't really try them.

We had a chance to concentrate on these bosses last Sunday and Monday and boy am I happy. Both bosses fell the same evening we tried them. Professor on Sunday and Sindragosa on Monday. This is of course in no small part to the huge damage increase that 4.0.1 brought with it.

Which puts Caladon finally to 11/12 heroic.

That's all I wanted. I know we probably won't defeat Arthas on heroic. And I honestly don't need that kill.

What I'm interested in are the last achievements I need.

Luckily, our raid leaders decided to tackle these achievements  now. 

Yesterday, we did the achievements for the first bosses, from the Lower Spire through the Plagueworks and Crimson Hall up to Valithria.

I'm down to the last two achievements.

All You Can Eat and Been Waiting A Long Time For This.

We will try these achievements on next Monday.

If I am a little bit lucky and we manage to do them, I'll proudly walk out of there with my Frostbrood Vanquisher.

After that, Cataclysm can come - I am waiting.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen